Who are you?

Here you can talk about anything.
Piper
Online/Offline: Offline
Arcade super highscore: 4
Arcade highscore: 0

Re: Who are you?

Postby Piper » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:05 pm

I'm Piper. I'm pretty private when it comes to my personal life, but I'm 41 years old, female, and love gaming. I created and compiled 2 install type .exe file games. One titled "Stop my Heart" and the other is called "Defender of the Abyss".

I make and create content for the game the Sims 1, (it's not a dead game as some would think. There are many creators still making content for it and a community.) I have created skins, walls, floors, paintings, roofs, and objects, and I'm an object hacker.

I'm a Reiki Master Teacher, intuitive, and empath.

...and like the rest of the world, I have issues, LOL aches pains, all that crap, don't like talking about personal stuff that way, so you won't be finding out my inner mysteries today, LOL!

I can make graphics, I make blinkies. Here is "some" of my work. (Note, these are not attachments, I'm having them on my picblaze.)

Okay that is all of the blinkies I'm sharing for now. (I will remove them from my post if anyone needs me to, just putting them here for show)

I have a LOT more of them that I custom made hand painted in photoshop CS2, and none of them are on my site yet.

I sing, I love Karaoke. I crochet sometimes.

I'm eccentric, and a dork, and can come off as narcissistic to those who do not know me well, and believe me, I'm not, it's something to do with my
having been born a Capricorn. LOL

All the real personal stuff like work, and home life and stuff, is just that, personal. Not knocking anyone else who shares, just saying I don't feel comfortable doing so as far as all of that goes. pleasantry:

bouwerke
Arcade super highscore: 54
Arcade highscore: 1

Postby bouwerke » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:29 pm

so here i am again bouwerke to tell you a bit more about me
i am 52 years young from the male side of humanity
living in belgium ,working as a scaffolder throughout belgium
my hobby's are fixing computers en playing games also watch TV Series like rizzoli & isles,elementary , big bang theorie en many more
so now you now a bit more about me
update's to this post are possible in the future
have fun whit te games and take the high score's the will appear in the history books of origon Image
ps i love smileys Image

Minnesota16
Arcade super highscore: 25
Arcade highscore: 12

Postby Minnesota16 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:54 pm

Piper and Bouwerke ~ Thanks for sharing. It is so interesting to hear about everyone. Piper what is your website? Do you make blinkies for others?

I love all the smilies and animations on the computer. However, I do not know how to make them. Bouwerke - I love the princess and frog smilies. I just might snag them.

Hope more people join in here and tell us about themselves. :mrgreen:

Piper
Arcade super highscore: 4
Arcade highscore: 0

Postby Piper » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:57 pm

I can make custom blinkies yes. I usually just make them for people at randoms or people who ask. I don't charge money for them though. I just make them sometimes and have accumulated quite a lot of them.

Return to “General chat”